Legalization of employment of foreigners

Are you planning to hire foreigners, but you do not know what documents to submit to legalize their stay and work?

Or maybe you already employ employees from all over the world, but you do not have time to track regulations and monitor their documentation?

Are you a foreigner staying in Poland and you need help with obtaining a residence permit?

                                                                                                               We help you!

We provide professional services to employers and private persons in the field of legalization of work and stay of foreigners.

Our offer is addressed to entrepreneurs who intend to employ foreigners in their company or prepare documents for existing employees, as well as to foreigners who intend to work or study in Poland.

We offer a comprehensive service or analysis and consulting in procedures relating to:

We complete documents, fill in applications and submit to appropriate state institutions as a representative of employers or foreigners.

After receiving a positive decision on the possibility of employing a foreigner, we will provide all necessary information regarding the further obligations of the employer in this regard.


What will you gain by entrusting the legalization process to the SimplyJob Agency?



We operate throughout Poland.

Please contact us!


 Legalization Department :

Anna Wrona

HR Manager    

tel. + 48 532 494 544

 Justyna Gościniak

 Support for Foreigners

 Tel.:+48 606 596 055