Legalization of employment of foreigners
Are you planning to hire foreigners, but you do not know what documents to submit to legalize their stay and work?
Or maybe you already employ employees from all over the world, but you do not have time to track regulations and monitor their documentation?
Are you a foreigner staying in Poland and you need help with obtaining a residence permit?
We help you!
We provide professional services to employers and private persons in the field of legalization of work and stay of foreigners.
Our offer is addressed to entrepreneurs who intend to employ foreigners in their company or prepare documents for existing employees, as well as to foreigners who intend to work or study in Poland.
We offer a comprehensive service or analysis and consulting in procedures relating to:
- obtaining a declaration on entrusting the performance of work and fulfilling the information obligation in the scope of reporting the commencement, failure to take up and termination of work
- obtaining information from the starosta about the inability to meet staffing needs
- obtaining a work permit and fulfilling the information obligation in the scope of reporting failure to take, break or end work
- obtaining a temporary residence and work permit - a temporary residence card
- obtaining a permit for temporary residence and work in a profession requiring higher qualifications
- obtaining a temporary residence and work permit if the purpose of the stay is full-time or part-time studies or studies, courses, training
- obtaining a long-term resident's EU residence permit
- obtaining a permanent residence permit
- obtaining the Pole's Card
- receiving an invitation
- appeal against administrative decisions
We complete documents, fill in applications and submit to appropriate state institutions as a representative of employers or foreigners.
After receiving a positive decision on the possibility of employing a foreigner, we will provide all necessary information regarding the further obligations of the employer in this regard.
What will you gain by entrusting the legalization process to the SimplyJob Agency?
- Save time
- Reducing the cost
- No Responsibility
- Guarantee of high-quality services
- Full service
- Coordinator's care for foreigners
We operate throughout Poland.
Please contact us!
Legalization Department :
tel. + 48 532 494 544
Support for Foreigners
Tel.:+48 606 596 055