If you want to work in Poland. Remember!
Documents you need to provide:
- Scan of every page of your passport – clear photos
- Certificates, documents confirming your skills – if you have
Send everything in a chat message or email. Our experts will contact you with a job offer for which you can apply.
The procedure for obtaining a work permit is as follows:
- Provide the required documents.
- Wait for the agency to contact you with feedback.
- After accepting the offer, you will be redirected to our Agent for verification.
- After verification, documents will be submitted by us in order to obtain a work permit
- The waiting time for a work permit is about 30 working days.
- Once the permit is obtained, the documents will be sent to the Embassy to arrange a visa appointment.
- After obtaining a visa, it is possible to travel to Polish to work for the position obtained.
To get a visa at the Embassy :
- There is a dress code (neat, elegant clothing, covering the neckline).
- Present yourself as best as possible! It's a testament to how you introduce yourself.
- You need to know what position you are applying for, what your scope of duties is and what the job offer for which you are applying looks like.
To a large extent, it is up to you and your presentation whether you will receive a visa!
The procedure for obtaining a visa deadline depends only on the Embassy.
In the case of the United Arab Emirates, the principle of drawing candidates invited to the meeting is applied. You have to be patient.
Chat : +48 451 631 360